A great starting point for your next medieval ensemble, the Jonathan Shirt comes in a traditional design that can suit peasants, noblemen, or even pirates! The medieval shirt is made from cotton canvas perfect for Renaissance fair or historical re-enactment. The long-sleeved shirt features slightly puffy sleeves that button along the cuffs. The cutaway collar provides another striking element, and a string ties the neck. Available in black, brown, or cream, the medieval shirt can go well with almost any other period apparel.
Please be aware that there has been a slight change to this shirt's design, as it no longer features grommets for the lacing. Also, as it is handmade, the color can vary slightly from what is shown here.
- Available in multiple color options
- Features buttoned cuffs and cutaway collar
- String ties the neck
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest - 47 Inches, Waist - 48 Inches, Sleeve Length - 24 Inches, Overall Length - 29.5
- Medium: Chest - 49 Inches, Waist - 51 Inches, Sleeve Length - 24.5 Inches, Overall Length - 29.5
- Large: Chest - 50 Inches, Waist - 54.5 Inches, Sleeve Length - 26 Inches, Overall Length - 32 Inches
- X-Large: Chest - 52.75 Inches, Waist - 54.5 Inches, Sleeve Length - 26.5 Inches, Overall Length - 32 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest - 55 Inches, Waist - 56 Inches, Sleeve Length - 28 Inches, Overall Length - 32 Inches
Measurements are approximate.