Epic Dark Milanese Armour
Returning from your scouting patrol, the torches sputter in the pre-dawn fog. You check in with the officer on duty before cleaning your Epic Dark Milanese Armour, thankful for the blackened finish that did not reveal your position. The detachable breastplate and backplate protect the torso from injury during LARP battle. Crafted from 19 gauge galvanized steel, the cuirass features a rust and scratch resistant dark metal coating. Beveled plating, rivets, and rolled edges aid in deflecting attacks. Adjustable buckle straps at the shoulders and waists customize the fit.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Features a two-piece cuirass
- Possesses a dark metal finish
- Treated with an oxidization resistant coating
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Protects the torso during LARP combat
- Made from 19 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Medium: Fits a 38.6 Inch Chest and a 30.7 Inch Waist
- Large: Fits a 42.5 Inch Chest and a 35 Inch Waist
- X-Large: Fits a 47.2 Inch Chest and a 40.2 Inch Waist
- Measurements are approximate
These are measurements of the armour only, these measurements do not include the straps or buckles. Keep in mind that if you are wearing a gambeson or heavily padded shirt, to take your measurement while wearing the garment and order by that measurement.