Blackened Balthasar Gauntlets
Add the Blackened Balthasar Gauntlets to your medieval reenactment and LARP outfits for a touch of dark style. The gauntlets cover both the hands and part of the forearms, making these the ideal items for protecting those vital parts. Treated with electrochemical processing, the blackened steel is rust resistant and matches the rest of our Blackened Balthasar armour pieces. Wear them alone, as part of your favorite medieval outfit, or add them to your set of other Balthasar pieces.
Leather gloves are not included but suggested when these steel gauntlets are worn at LARP events or medieval gatherings.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Includes both left and right gauntlet
- Extends far enough to protect forearm
- Fastened with three buckled straps
- Perfectly matches other pieces of Balthasar armour
- Great for wearing as part of any medieval outfit or for LARP
- Crafted from blackened 18 gauge steel
- Length: 11.4 Inches
- Hand Width (Back): 6.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.