American Cavalry Officer's Steel Sword with Scabbard
With stately elegance, the American Cavalry Officers Steel Sword with Scabbard is a beautiful weapon for collection and display. This military sword has a thin steel blade and an ornate brass D-guard over its black handle. One side of the guard extends into four swirled lines that come together at the pommel, protecting the hand of the wielder. The black grip itself is accented with lines of brass. A matching steel scabbard is included with this decorative military blade, with loops on its side for more easily attaching this beautiful military sword to a belt.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Black handle has brass line detail
- Brass D-guard has elegant cut-out design
- Includes steel scabbard
- Great for collecting, display, and costume use
- Made of steel with brass detail
- Overall Sword Length: 39 Inches
- Length in Scabbard: 41 Inches
- Blade Length: 33 Inches
- Blade Width: 1 Inch
- Grip Length: 3.5 Inches
- Grip Circumference: 4 Inches
- Guard Depth: 2 Inches
- Crossguard Length: 3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.