Alluvium LARP Jian - Blue
The Alluvium LARP Jian in Blue has a long, narrow blade with dark ripples across its surface to represent the powers of the deep. This water-themed fantasy LARP sword draws structural inspiration from traditional Chinese weaponry. Based on the ancient Jian sword, the long, latex-coated blade of this LARP weapon does not taper until right before its point and is paired with a narrow guard. The blade itself is made of soft yet sturdy, shred resistant closed cell foam. The hilt is made of polyurethane foam, which allows for heightened detail and durability. This ornate hilt has a darkened bronze look accented with brass. Its blue handle is segmented with bronze and brass-colored accents before ending in a short, flared pommel that perfectly matches the guard. Inside, a fiberglass core gives the entire LARP weapon a safe and sturdy, flexible structure. Impress friends and foes with the beauty and power of this Chinese-inspired LARP fantasy sword at your next live action roleplay event.
The Alluvium LARP Jian has an overall length of 39.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Polyurethane handle is highly detailed and durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is made of polyurethane foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- As this is a hybrid latex and polyurethane foam weapon, take care not to spray the Maintenance Silicone on the handle by first wrapping the handle in a plastic wrap.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Length: 39.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.7 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.4 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 3.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 0.7 Pound
Measurements are approximate.