Abraxas Canvas Robe
The Abraxas Canvas Robe is the perfect base for any medieval or Renaissance outfit. This historic robe pairs well with almost anything and comes in several colors, allowing for endless opportunities to mix and match this piece. This robe features a mock neck with a V-shaped cutout and long sleeves that taper out towards the hand with just the right amount of flair, an essential detail that will suit a variety of styles. The garment is secured at the back of the neck by three buttons. Don this classic robe for historical reenactments, Renaissance fairs, medieval gatherings, and more.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Robe features mock neck and long, wide sleeves
- Fastened at the back of the neck with three buttons
- Great base for any medieval or Renaissance outfit
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Made of cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest - 38 Inches, Overall Length - 59.5 Inches, Sleeve Length - 24 Inches
- Medium: Chest - 40 Inches, Overall Length - 61 Inches, Sleeve Length - 25.5 Inches
- Large: Chest - 42 Inches, Overall Length - 62 Inches, Sleeve Length - 26 Inches
- X-Large: Chest - 46.5 Inches, Overall Length - 67 Inches, Sleeve Length - 26.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest - 48.5 Inches, Overall Length - 67 Inches, Sleeve Length - 28 Inches
Measurements are approximate.